- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy)
- Breast Reduction
- Correction of Breast Asymmetry
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck)
- Body Contouring (body lifts, arm reduction and thigh lifts/reduction)
- Facial Plastic Surgery – face lift, neck lift, brow lift, blepharoplasty (eyelid rejuvenation), otoplasty (ear correction), rhinoplasty (nose reshaping/correction)
- Non surgical treatments – wrinkle injections, dermal fillers
- Immediate Breast Reconstruction following mastectomy
- Delayed Breast Reconstruction
- Skin Cancer Surgery
- Hand and Wrist Surgery – Carpal Tunnel and Dupuytrens Disease
Having grown up in the south of England, Mr Ian Timms went to the Medical School in London at University College and the Middlesex School of Medicine. After completing his studies there, Mr Timms continued in the U.K. medical system working in the main teaching hospitals in London and undertook surgical training, completing his Fellowship in Surgery-in-General prior to emigrating to Australia.
In Australia Mr Timms was appointed to the advanced Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery training programme where he worked in Perth and for some time in Sydney, having completed the exams and obtained a Fellowship in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery from the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons. Mr Timms returned to the U.K. for one year undertaking a fellowship in cosmetic surgery and microvascular surgery.
Since that time, on returning to Perth in March 2008, he commenced his private practice and worked at PMH, RPHand SCGH, and now works exclusively in private sector, operating out of Perth’s major private hospitals.
- Mr Timms’ caring and respectful bedside manner is universally loved by patients, nurses and colleagues.
- Mr Timms’ caring nature is matched by his exceptional surgical skills which together helps to deliver a second to none patient experience.
- Mr Timms patients often express their appreciation of Mr Timms being a natural communicator who takes time to explain complicated surgical procedures in an easy to understand manner.
Mr Timms’ practice has the latest 3D camera systems, the Vectra XT imaging system that greatly assists in educating patients and demonstrating the likely outcome of surgery, particularly in Breast Augmentation.
Other Professional Activities
- Mr Timms was a member of the Operation Rainbow Cleft Lip and Palate Surgical Mission to The Phillipines in 2014.
- Mr Timms was a member of the Rafiki Mission to Tanzania in 2015 and 2017.
- Mr Timms is actively involved in teaching medical students surgical techniques and holds suturing workshops for GPs